Wednesday, March 29, 2023

last day at Rota housing

 

Knowing a big move was coming up, I made clones of the black beauty eggplants and roma tomatoes for the next garden. Hope to show you how that's coming along soon.
 
God is doing wonderful things in our lives, in our families, and in the next "my garden on Rota," at a diffent place, in Songsong Village.
 
Want to thank again all my old friends, who re-friended me on Face Book, the new friends, and one friend who knew my Mom, when we shared Jesus with lots and lots of people together 50 years ago. The one person i'm most grateful for, is my 2nd oldest brother who invited me to be his friend on FaceBook after i'd left four years ago.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Sheila Sauve : what a beautiful place. Are you missing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheila. Thanks for your comment. Sheila, I miss being so close to the Village (5 minutes on my bike). Living here in the middle of the island, on a farm, in the jungle, i'm now 30 minutes from the Village, by bike (5 miles), which means i'm getting more exercise. Now i'm 5 minutes, by foot, to Teteto Beach (my fav) from my room/building. At the other place (Housing) the house was too big (3-bedrooms) and too much to take care of. Now I have a small bedroom (and everything is new and comfy, with a brand new air-con) which is a building, and attached to it my own bathroom/building (also all new and clean). My kitchen area outside and open with only a new metal roof covering. So many rocks to deal with in my former garden (at Housing). Now, at this farm, no rocks, and super good soil (not used to such ideal growing conditions). God has blessed me with such a good veggy garden (greenbeans, cukes, eggplant, and swamp spinach), and i'm surrounded by so many fruit trees (mango, banana, soursap, lemon, lime, and avocado). already eaten loads of bannanas and avocadoes. Really thank the Lord for taking me out of the cannabis culture. Praying now that He would raise up a small fellowship i can be a part of (like what we experienced at Bible college). Sorry Sheila, for such a long answer. Was so glad to see you had visited my blog. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete